TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing or using the services provided by Junior Jobs Online (www.juniorjobs.com.au www.juniorjobs.net.au) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Information and materials on this site has copyright ©. It is owed and operated by Junior Jobs Online. Please be aware that information on our website is strictly for personal use and may not be used for commercial purposes. You are not permitted to copy, modify, reproduce or distribute any material on this site in any way.
2. The information provided on our websites is purely for information and general comment only and does not represent professional advice in any way. Junior Jobs Online will not be liable to anyone for any action or decision taken by the user in reliance upon the information provided on our website. Junior Jobs Online is not liable for any loss or damaged suffered/incurred by any users of our websites.
3. Advertisers Terms & Conditions forms part of this agreement
4. Junior Jobs Online does not guarantee that the service will be error free.
5. Junior Jobs Online takes all due care in ensuring the privacy of the information you provide, however the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully viewed by a another person while in transit over the internet. Junior Jobs Online accepts no liability should this occur. Please read our Privacy Statement
6. Junior Jobs Online reserves the right to cancel a job seeker account or advertiser account from it's websites for any reason whatsoever.
7. NO GUARANTEES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF SITES OR SERVICES WE LINK TO OR THAT LINK TO US, Junior Jobs Online has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Such linked sites are not under the control of Junior Jobs Online and Junior Jobs Online is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
8. You agree that Junior Jobs Online will not be liable for any damages or liability whatsoever that may arise as a result of you registering on our websites or your use of our websites or other services. Junior Jobs Online also exclude any warranties as to the accuracy, quality and validity of any of the websites contents, including resumes or other information submitted by users of the websites in response to job advertisements.
9. Junior Jobs Online gives no guarantee as to the availability and performance of our websites.
10. Junior Jobs Online takes reasonable steps to ensure that information provided to us by users (job seekers or advertisers) via the website is maintained securely Junior Jobs Online accept no responsibility for breaches of security or unauthorised access that arise as a result of disclosure by Users (job seekers or advertisers) of their login details, username or password. You will remain responsible, at all times, for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details, username and password and Junior Jobs Online accepts no liability for the misuse of these details. Junior Jobs Online takes reasonable steps to ensure the website is virus free, you acknowledge that accessing the website is done at your own risk. This also includes, but is not restricted to, any monetary or other loss that may result from loss or corruption of data, downtime or hardware damage.
11. Junior Jobs Online provides no guarantee as to the accuracy or availability of any specific job that may be advertised on our websites. You should be aware that parties that advertise on the websites may have already filled the position in an advertisement even though it still appears on our websites. Junior Jobs Online cannot guarantee that any advertisement placed on our websites will attract applications from job seekers, or that any advertisement placed on our websites will lead to the placement of a successful candidate in an advertised position
12. Access to the names and contact details of job seekers in the resume database is available only to approved Advertisers who have registered and paid for access to the resume database. Advertisers may access and use the information stored on the candidate resume database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates for current or forthcoming job vacancies, advertisers must not use a job seeker’s resume or contact details for any other purpose. Any breach of this terms will lead to a cancellation of your subcription with no refund of fee whatsoever.
13. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales. job seekers and advertisers irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
ADVERTISE A JOB AD | HOME | JOB SEARCH |ABOUT | CONTACT | TERMS AND CONDITIONS| PRIVACY
Junior Jobs Online juniorjobs.com.au © 2001-2008 AUSTRALIA
Junior >> Cars. Money. Health. Shopping. Travel. Mobile. Jobs.